We detail below the possible scenarios regarding the cancellation of reservations, and the respective consequences for the parties involved.
Any cancellation must be made in writing to email@example.com, clearly identifying the visit in question, the person who made the reservation and the reason for the cancellation.
Reservations can be canceled by the client:
Local Look Tours will return to the client 95% of the amount paid as a deposit by the website, regardless of the reason for the cancellation. The remaining 5% is used to cover administrative expenses related to the reservation;
Local Look Tours will not refund the amount paid as a deposit by the website. However, the rest of the amount of the visit will not have to be paid by the client. The total amount assumed by the client would then be 25% of the price of the guided tour, as compensation to Local Look Tours for late cancellation.
Local Look Tours reserves the right to charge the remaining 75% to the credit card of the client who has made the reservation through the website. The total amount assumed by the client would then be 100% of the price of the guided tour, as compensation to Local Look Tours and the local tour guide for late cancellation.
Reservations may eventually be canceled by the local tour guide or Local Look Tours, especially in case of not reaching a minimum capacity of attendees to regular visits (see the minimum capacity mentioned in the description of the visit). In this case, the client will always receive a refund of 100% of the amount previously paid by the website, regardless of the term, date and reason for cancellation.
In the event that the client hires Local Look Tours the reservation service for tickets to monuments, Local Look Tours will request payment of the tickets before making the requested reservation.
Local Look Tours will refund the amount related to the tickets based on the cancellation policy of the monument / s in question, regardless of the date on which the client made the cancellation;
The client will be able to choose between both options:
Local Look Tours reserves the right to review and update this cancellation policy at any time. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding our cancellation policy.